1. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act – concerts only – venue or show time).
2. We ask that you bring your ID to the Nest in the City registration desk to receive your ticket..
3. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by letter or email, depending on your method of booking, or by phone if it is urgent. If the show has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If a show is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund. The letter or email will contain details on how to obtain this refund, or you can contact us via our online contact form for more information. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and See cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
4. Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Nested Services Inc. cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not made by Nested Services Inc, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Nested Service Inc. of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
6. The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. See would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances.
7. By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
8. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
9. We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
10. We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
11. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
12. Nested Services Inc. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the attendance of class.
13. The information provided in class should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician, as there may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual situations.
14. We also provide information to help you identify and locate local and online resources that may be of interest. As these resources are developed by parties other than Nested Services Inc., we do not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information.
15. The mention of another party or its product or services during presentation on in the handouts provided should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.